Special offer, up to $200 savings
Register with $50 enrollment fee before Jan. 1, 2020 and receive your choice of:
- 25% discount on all four modules of Level I…a $200 savings off the entire course
- 50% discount only on Module 1 (14 classes)…a $100 savings
Register at your convenience, and study at your own pace. Michelle Hanson has developed an independent on-line student seashell divination and certification program. Level I of the course is divided into 4 modules and Ocean Oracle and Ocean Wisdom (purchased separately) will serve as your workbooks. For every lesson, you will receive a written transcript accompanied by a powerpoint presentation.
To enhance this material, all students will receive:
- Hundreds of photos of the animals who create the shells. Each lesson has a companion photo album.
- Internet websites and videos to increase your comprehension
- Homework exercises to monitor your progress
- Practice reading sessions supervised by Michelle
- Personal guidance with Michelle in working with the Ocean Oracle system
Requirements for graduation from Ocean Speake Level I: Reading all the transcripts and viewing all powerpoint presentations. Completing all homework assignments.
“Shell, a teacher is one who shares information and knowledge with a student. A mentor is one who shares a common passion and skill with an apprentice while they learn and develop. A visionary shares with the world something yet to come into our vision. You dear one, seamlessly do all these while giving each of us time to discover and re-member who we truly are- embraced in the sacred mystery of this hue-man beingness!” Promise
Note: Ocean Oracle and Ocean Wisdom (required workbooks): Ordered separately from the course. To order together, click here.
The 4 modules will be structured as follows:
Module 1 – Tuition $200 (Now 25-50% off until Jan. 1, 2020)
Length: 14 lessons
Module 1 establishes the foundation for the course, explaining the principles of seashell divination and introducing almost 50 shells. You will meet the animals who create and inhabit the shells, and through their remarkable diversity, explore the unique qualities that contribute to the language from the seashell kingdom.